Medi Grade Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops - Dissolve Ear Wax
Regular price £4.99
Unit price per
The 3D Sleeping Eye Mask by Medi Grade® provides great sleep whether you are at home or out traveling. Constructed from leading-quality, highly breathable 3D memory foam, users are provided with a 100% light blocking experience and total ergonomic comfort. Comes with an easy-adjust strap for optimal comfort and a handy travel bag for safe storage.
Reduce tension, improve relaxation, and drift off into a peaceful sleep.
- GIVE YOUR EYES A REST - 100% LIGHT BLOCKING SLEEP MASK – Sleeping in complete darkness can do amazing things for your body. This sleeping mask can soothe your eyes – helping you to relax and fall into an undisturbed sleep. The result is perfect rest and more productivity by day or by night!
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE 3D SLEEPING EYE MASKS – Luxury memory foam sleep eye mask moulds to the shape of your face. The 3D contours create a “bubble” for your eyelids and lashes to rest in. While the smooth, no-pressure surface is soft against your skin and feels comfortable all night long.
- CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR SIZE - ADJUSTABLE STRAP – The Medi Grade eye masks for sleeping has a wide adjustable strap and a reliable Velcro fastener to keep it in place on your face. Adjust the straps to suit your head size and use the BONUS hair ties to keep long hair from getting tangled.
- BONUS TRAVEL BAG & CARABINER – Sleep well– on the train, plane, or in your own bed. Never wake up again from the flick of the bathroom light switch, or the early sun streaming through your window. The bonus travel bag and carabiner mean you can clip your eye cover sleeping mask onto your bag and have it with you when you start to feel sleepy.
- BONUS EAR PLUGS - BLOCK OUT NOISE AS WELL– Once you’ve relaxed in total darkness you may also want to block out any noise as well. Medi Grade eyemasks sleep set includes regular foam earplugs and airplane earplugs.
UK Standard Delivery will take 2-3 business days.
UK Express Delivery will take 1-2 business day/s.
Please find our shipping policy here.
Please be advised that there may be significant delays with any orders placed this December due to the Royal Mail Strikes and the Christmas period. You can follow the latest updates here.
If our product doesn't work, you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Please find our full policy here.
Have a question?
We have an awesome customer service team who will be more than happy to help you. You can get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .