Medi Grade Content Creator Promotion Terms & Conditions
Together, the Company (Medi Grade®) and the Collaborator (Video Content Creator) will be referred to as the “Parties.” Both Parties wish to enter into this Promotion and agree to the terms of the following clauses.
- These terms & conditions apply to this promotion and can change anytime without any further notice.
- By entering a promotion the Collaborator agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions along with specific rules which relate to this promotion.
- This promotion is valid from October 20 2022, 11:59 pm EST until December 30 2022, 11:59 pm EST. Medi Grade® reserves the right to cancel the promotion or alter the rules at anytime without prior notice.
ENTERING A PROMOTION
- Each Promotion will be open to individuals who are UK resident and aged 16 or over.
- In any event, our employees, agencies, freelancers, contractors and their immediate family members or households (whether related or not), and anyone else professionally involved, are excluded from entering.
- To enter, follow the entry process which are explained in the promotional materials or announcements.
- The Collaborator may only make a maximum of one entry.
- Medi Grade® only accepts video content for this promotion. There are no formatting specifications but it must be at least 20 seconds long.
- The product must clearly show all parts (including any accessories and how they work) of the Medi Grade® product.
- Publications on Social Media platforms must include use of hashtags, including but not limited to: #medigradestore and #medigradeproducts
- It must be a positive video review.
- The video can be also sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The posted content must be new and unpublished.
The video should be not deleted from social channels for at least one year after publications, unless due to force majeure or abandonment of the professional activity that motivates these Terms & Conditions.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- The data and image of the Collaborator may be processed by the Company in order to prepare promotional material related to the products marketed in this collaboration. It may be displayed in any type of communication and/or marketing support and used to carry out different commercial and/or advertising actions or sent out to third parties by mail.
- Likewise, the image may be disseminated for commercial purposes online, which includes websites, YouTube, video platforms, and on the different social networks where Medi Grade has a presence (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Linked In, etc.). The image may also be disseminated in the press, television, radio, or any other medium.
- The content prepared by the Collaborator may be displayed to customers of Medi Grade®, as well as when the Company or third parties promote the products marketed in the campaign. The Collaborator expressly consents to the processing of and transfer of their data and image for the purposes indicated above and for the recipients which have been mentioned, as well as for their subsequent commercial, promotional, or advertising use by the Company.
- The Collaborator may at any time exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to the processing of their data. To exercise these rights, they can contact the Company via email email@example.com
- The transfer of rights of use made under these Terms & Conditions is made for the entire geographical world.
- Medi Grade® will only compensate once all the terms & conditions are met by the Collaborator. After the video content is published or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the Collaborator will be automatically compensated on the original payment method indicated while making a purchase on MediGrade.store. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the compensation too.